A leading international contractor is seeking a Quantity Surveyor with MEP expertise to join its project team in Cheshire.
This general contracting company - with main offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi - has worked on some of the most challenging and stand-out projects of the 21st century across sectors including, hospitality, healthcare, education, exhibition centres, transport and marine infrastructure.
The role of Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveyor will initially work on a very high-profile and high value - over £100m - private residential project near Sandbach, Cheshire. The project includes multiple significant features and is anticipated to last for approximately 24 months.
The role requires:
- Pre-contract and Post contract experience in estimating
- Detailing subcontract scope of works
- Value engineering
- Organising sub-contractor packages
- Monthly valuations, cost value reconciliation and analysis
- Variation accounts and final accounts
- Preparation of contractual correspondence and notifications
The Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveyor will have at least 1 year of MEP experience and:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Minimum 5 years of UK experience
- High end residential build experience with a contractor
- Track record in executing high value design and build or high end residential projects
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Vehicle allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- Share Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- 28 days annual leave
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with MEP experience, please contact Tom Harrison at Brandon James:
Quantity Surveyor / Commercial / Contractor / Sandbach / Stoke / Cheshire / Manchester / MEP / Mechanical / Electrical / Residential / Estimating / UK
What our customers say
Helping you find your next career is what we do, don’t just take our word for it.
I have recently secured a new position with a high profile company. Hadley listened to my requirements and was instrumental in introducing me to his contacts. I found Hadley to be very helpful and extremely professional.
Hadley was excellent in helping me find my dream role in London. His personal and tailor made approach to my needs was really refreshing! On top of all that he is truly a nice guy and I really felt like he wanted me to find a role that was the right fit for me.
I would like to extend my thanks to Damian who through his hard work and honesty allowed myself to gain a new excellent role within a global consultancy.
Great work from Chris, professional, polite and always prompt with feedback. Thoroughly recommend working with him if you require help with the service he provides.
You’re in good company
Some of the great companies we work with.
Have a question or just want to discuss your next move?
We’re here to help. Why not give us a call on: London: 0203 245 2550 Bucks: 01628 367 030