Project Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
Project Quantity Surveyor/ Estiamtor
A Main Contractor with over a century of experience are in need of a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to work in their Mayfair Office.The Quantity Surveyor will be working on a variety of projects, sectors including: Retail, Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Residential
A leading multi - disciplined Construction Management company, operating across the UK are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their South East Commercial team, based in Mayfair.
The Quantity Surveyor will perform a wide variety and full array of duties including:
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system, ensuring all financial information is managed and tracked with budget allowances
- Produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Ensure that necessary information between customers, sub-contractors and other departments is provided in a timely manner
- Monitor cash flow and valuation plan, ensuring applications are made correctly and in a timely manner
The successful Quantity Surveyor will:
- Ideally (but not necessarily) be a member of a relevant professional body and/or working towards a relevant professional qualification, such as RICS/CIOB/RIBA/ICE/ CIBSE.
- Have knowledge and an understanding of sub-contracting principles and have previous relevant experience in Quantity Surveying.
The Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work with a well-respected Main Contractor as well asâ€¦
- Up to £60,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Company Pension
- Health care
- Life cover
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor /London
What our customers say
Helping you find your next career is what we do, don’t just take our word for it.
Daniel presented me with a number of fantastic job opportunities from his extensive client base, ensuring that the employers that he was recommending were the right fit for me. Daniel was brilliant at communicating with me throughout the entire recruitment process, being fast to respond to any queries that I raised. I would not hesitate to recommend Daniel to any professional in the construction industry who is looking for the next move in their career.
Hadley really listened to my career goals and helped me to get my dream job. Throughout the process he was always on hand to answer my questions and steady my nerves. He was very professional. I would highly recommend!
I’d like to thank you for your efforts and help during the recruitment process.
I found Damian’s interview tips/guidelines sheet very useful and I appreciate the many telephone conversations we have had over the past few weeks.
I have recently secured a new position with a high profile company. Hadley listened to my requirements and was instrumental in introducing me to his contacts. I found Hadley to be very helpful and extremely professional.
Hadley was excellent in helping me find my dream role in London. His personal and tailor made approach to my needs was really refreshing! On top of all that he is truly a nice guy and I really felt like he wanted me to find a role that was the right fit for me.
I would like to extend my thanks to Damian who through his hard work and honesty allowed myself to gain a new excellent role within a global consultancy.
Great work from Chris, professional, polite and always prompt with feedback. Thoroughly recommend working with him if you require help with the service he provides.
You’re in good company
Some of the great companies we work with.
Have a question or just want to discuss your next move?
We’re here to help. Why not give us a call on: London: 0203 245 2550 Bucks: 01628 367 030