Graduate CDM Consultant
Graduate Health and Safety / CDM Consultant
If you are looking to develop your career as a CDM professional within the construction industry and would like to do so within a large prestigious construction consultancy, then this is the role for you.
The consultancy's projects include high end projects throughout various sectors including industrial, commercial and residential.
A fantastic chance to get your foot in the door with a well known construction consultancy in Manchester and kick start your career within CDM and Health and Safety.
The role of the Graduate Health and Safety / CDM Consultant
The successful Graduate Health and Safety / CDM Consultant's duties:
- Learning about the function of the Principal Designer
- Shadowing the Principal Designer and help with their duties under the CDM regulations
- Undertake site inspections and monitoring visits to determine health & safety compliance
- Acting as CDM Consultant for the company's largest clients conducting yourself accordingly
- Attend meetings, design and pre-construction talks advising on H&S and CDM2015
The Successful Graduate Health and Safety / CDM Consultant
The successful Graduate Health and Safety / CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
- NEBOSH Certificate or similar construction qualification
- Technical membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- At least 1 years experience working within construction
- A knowledge of CDM2015 regulations
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
The Package of the successful Graduate Health and Safety / CDM Consultant:
- Basic Salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- 25 + statutory days holiday per year
- Impressive 5% pension contribution
- Life Assurance and Health Care
- Professional Memberships paid for
If you are a Graduate Health and Safety / CDM Consultant in Manchester, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / Manchester / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015 / Graduate
What our customers say
Helping you find your next career is what we do, don’t just take our word for it.
I’d like to thank you for your efforts and help during the recruitment process.
I found Damian’s interview tips/guidelines sheet very useful and I appreciate the many telephone conversations we have had over the past few weeks.
I have recently secured a new position with a high profile company. Hadley listened to my requirements and was instrumental in introducing me to his contacts. I found Hadley to be very helpful and extremely professional.
Hadley was excellent in helping me find my dream role in London. His personal and tailor made approach to my needs was really refreshing! On top of all that he is truly a nice guy and I really felt like he wanted me to find a role that was the right fit for me.
I would like to extend my thanks to Damian who through his hard work and honesty allowed myself to gain a new excellent role within a global consultancy.
Great work from Chris, professional, polite and always prompt with feedback. Thoroughly recommend working with him if you require help with the service he provides.
You’re in good company
Some of the great companies we work with.
Have a question or just want to discuss your next move?
We’re here to help. Why not give us a call on: London: 0203 245 2550 Bucks: 01628 367 030